- This event has passed.
May 2 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm$40
Presidents Scramble results
- Brian Hancock, Scott Hamm, Joanna Hamm- 63
- Trent Laurie, Scott Harvey, Cory Knutson- 65*
- Cody Moskal, Scott Henderson, Ryan McAdams- 65*
- Terry Dennis, Clark Paul, Eva Paul- 65*
- Jim Bourret, Tom McKenzie, Larry Blanchard -65*
- Don Bourrret, Drew Andreachuk, Kevin McEntee-65*
- Hans Lisowicz, Len Slomp, Mike Stroh-66*
* Won on retrogression
Please pick up your Gift Certificate at the Pro Shop
The President’s Scramble is the HLGC’s annual opening tournament, held as a celebration of our members, both new and returning.
Teams of three are created by our Pro-Shop staff, and each include one high-handicapper, one mid-handicapper, and one-low handicapper. Players will play a traditional scramble format, whereby each player is required to contribute a minimum of three drives. Low handicappers will play from the white tees, Mid handicappers will play from the gold tees, and high handicappers will play from the Red tees.
This event is open to members of all ages and genders – please come out an enjoy what promises to be a beautiful day of great golf, great food, and most importantly, great company!
Entry fee is $40.00/Player
Breakfast, lunch and prizes included.
Please register at the Pro Shop or email firstname.lastname@example.org