Henderson Lake Golf Club COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
To all Members and Guests
We are very excited by the news from the Government of Alberta that will allow golf courses to open for the 2020 season. Our opening day will be determined very soon, and we will be accepting tee times over the phone or online once our opening date is announced. Payments can be made over the phone, online or in person. We will not be accepting any “walk-on” tee times – players must phone, or book online, in advance.
The Clubhouse and Pro Shop are open for the 2020 season.
- Follow all signs and rules once you arrive at the facility. A staff member will be present outside the pro-shop to guide you to the first tee
- Driving range is closed
- Power Carts will be fully sanitized by our staff after each use
- Pull Carts and Rental Clubs are not available for use until further notice
- Players must maintain proper “social-distancing” protocols at all times while on the course. You must remain at least two metres (Six feet) from your playing partners, and any other patrons at all times.
- Flagsticks are not to be touched by golfers at any time during their round
- Ball Washing stands, and rakes will be removed from the golf course until further notice
- Staff will regularly clean and disinfect any surfaces or equipment touched by golfers, workers, and volunteers.
Rules will change daily/weekly as we go. For updates please visit for our website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.